Monday, April 7, 2008

Prisoner of the Arakkoa

There I was, gathering feathers so Mirren could sell them and buy more booze. There she was, a Blood Elf doing time in the Arakkoan big house. I was in a hurry, she was injured and probably destined to end up in Big Bird's stewpot. Our eyes only met for an instant, but in that instant we both knew.

She wanted me.

She wanted me bad.

But I knew it was not meant to be - in me dwarf disguise, if I opened that cage I'd just end up having to kill her. So with great sadness I turned my back and left her there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just come back without the dwarf disguise on.

Anonymous said...

That, was awesome.

Anonymous said...

You know you can't trust belfs, dames or otherwise...she just would have sucked out your priestliness and left your for dead...although, you never know, the sucking of priestliness might have been fun...

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh so hard. Just what I needed!

So where's this fine piece of Belf flesh? I might just have to go rescue her m'self!


Sabiab

Anonymous said...

I had no idea there was a Horde quest down there. Don't worry boss, I went down there after I got your report and freed her for you. I told her Ratshag sent me.