Saturday, November 8, 2008

Is Where Kinnavieve Is (Temporarily) Speachless

Aieee....

Urmmm....

Nyuhh....

Guhg....

Myuh....

What in the FRICKIN' HELL you got me wearing now, Ratters??!?

I'm a Soldier of the Light, and yet I look like a Shadow-cursed floozie for pervs with really sicko fantasies! How is this and this supposed to keep out all the sharp pointy thing? I don't care how good the stats are, you find me some armor that looks like ... like ... like armor!

Grrrrrrr.

Mutter mutter frickin plate armor of the horny virgin fanboys mutter Ratshag’s usually inappropriately-dressed female paladin, my ass mutter mutter mutter frickin Blizz mutter ima gonna break someone's frickin' jaw mutter mutter...

And Corki? Get your damn tongue back in your mouth!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... that's an, um... interesting outfit there... O.o

Anonymous said...

oh. my.
May I recommend wearing a tabard if you don't wish to be gawked at?
It helped me to ignore the looks of all the "armor" I had to use on my way up the ranks.

Ceolwulf said...

Oh dear. Buy that girl a shirt!

Kro said...

I second the tabard idea.

It made leveling my Blood Elf Paladin less obnoxious.

Cosmos said...

Putting a tabard over that would be a crime. Perhaps even a sin.

Khol Drake said...

Basil said...

Putting a tabard over that would be a crime. Perhaps even a sin.

QFT!

Unknown said...

Sigh. I remember those days. There was a time when I was known as the "Skank Tank."

Aboo said...

Makes me want to roll a healer class...

The furry mask is a very nice touch.