Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Everythings Is Looking Like Nails

Them goblins, they does love ta make money while they watch a buncha fuppertuggers beat the crap outta each other. One place they likes ta get it on be the Amphitheater of Anguish, out in Zul'drak. Trolls, they all be compulsive gamblers, so even though things be all goin' befreakers there, what with priests killin' gods and flyin' ziggurflubbers showin' up and installin' plague cauldrons, a buncha them come ta the amphitheater fer ta place they's bets. And them goblins, they take a cut outta each bet.

Well, there be nice rewards fer thems what can do the crap outta beating, so me and me guildies swung by the other night. We done took out a buncha tough guys, including one hunkertuggin Tuskarr with a nasty AoE penguin attack. And afters, we got us some loots. Me, I took the Mace of Bigger-Than-A-Blood-Elf. Now, when I's runnin' in me dworc disguise I gots me the Lollipop of Doom (which I never could convince Shu ta put Executioner on, the bugger) but in me natural orcish state I ain't had a mace ta swing since the summon fer an hour then go poof Mithril Order Smacker. So I hadda go find me some buggers willin' fer ta be me nails while I skilled up a bit. Fortunately, is plenty of volunteers in Northrend.
I dunno, ya think it's big enough?

6 comments:

Vulpinor said...

I was thinking that the hugeiosity of that hammer was partly a trick of perspective. I checked it out on wowhead... Not a trick.

I think they left out a stat of +1000 to Gnomesmooshery.

Khol Drake said...

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer. I think you have one of necessary size.

Dorgol said...

Really the most amusing thing about this screenshot... the weapon is larger than the shield.

That tickles my fancy.

Drazmor said...

Dammit thats tiny! I could barely see it, I thought there was a little fly on my screen at first!

Byrd said...

Dorgol said...

Really the most amusing thing about this screenshot... the weapon is larger than the shield.

This is a lie, but would be funny... Patch 4.7! Protection Warriors Dual Wield and Shield with their weapons!
End Lie.

Imagine if you could dual wield shields....

Dradis said...

I am amusified by your hammer. MC would be proud!