Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vyp Totally Got Them Bunnies

It was a long journey to the Stormspire. I am still only in my 62nd season, and in theory have no business crossing the Blades Edge Mountains and negotiating the ruined lands of Netherstorm by myself. But I am a Death Knight, selected by Arthas himself and forged in the war against the Scarlet Crusade. The animals and ogres and strange monsters which sought to interfere with my mission quickly learned that I am not to be trifled with.

I was buying bunnies, and I would not be stopped.

I eventually made it to the outpost of those strange aliens the Ethereals. And there I found the one I had heard of, the exotic pets dealer. And he had some strange creatures, wyrmlings and dragonhawks and cockroaches, but I was only after the brown rabbits, which can be found nowhere else.

One for Feral, and one for Pali. Because they are my friends.

17 comments:

Shwitz44 said...

I was buying bunnies, and I would not be stopped.

Remind me never to come between Vyprania and a horseshoe rabbit.

Anonymous said...

And just wait until Brewfest comes back around with the Wolpertingers... I wouldn't stand in her path there, either. :)

KC said...

This and the last two Vyprania entries are seriously, like, the best things ever written. Ever.

Anonymous said...

Heh. Pure awesomeness. :)

Khol Drake said...

Vyp reminds me a little bit of Mr. Smith from Shoot 'Em Up.

Anonymous said...

FOR THE BUNNEHS!
I'd be interested to hear Vyp's thoughts on Mr. Bigglesworth. Maybe big bad Kel'thuzad just wants something warm and fuzzy...or maybe Bigglesworth is his next attempt at building a better raid boss. Sapphiron does tend to clank around quite a bit.

Sarai said...

This (and the previous one) is too awesome for words.
^_^

Kusamoto said...

I like Vyp. You need friends that will journey to hell and back just to do something nice for you, and just because you showed them a little respect and honor. Now, will Fera and Pali recognize this and respond in kind...to be continued.

P.S.-Vyp is a muuuuch more interesting character than Maurice, who seems a bit one-dimensional (if funny). Bravo.

Anonymous said...

I like this. I like it a lot. Well done, Ratters!

Eidtalheg said...

*phew*

Thank goodness - for a while, I was afraid this series would end in something akin to Stephen King's Pet Cemetery. D:

Anonymous said...

The bunnehs are cuddly. Pali and Feral are lucky. :)

Seriously, awesome posts there.

Anonymous said...

What could Vyp possibly get Kinna to make Kinna like her? Mini Tyrael? Some kinda baby Naaru? A baby warhorse?

Seriously, what pet do you get a pally?

Anonymous said...

FOR BUNNY!

Anonymous said...

Tyrael. I want my own bobbing shoulder-angel.

Otherwise, we're quite fond of phoenixes, but they're hard to convince to travel from one owner to the other.

You could give her a rotting dragon whelp! For complete misinterpreted goodness. (But that requires RL $)

Khol Drake said...

I still stand by the white kitten.

Tolkienphile said...

If only there were more turtles besides the children's week pet. My paladin is quite fond of his.

Bell said...

Bunnies are pwn. Button, the World Eater, will release his bunny in times of crisis, and the bunnies have held silent witness to the greatest boss killings of our time.

There is nothing bunnies can't do!