Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Night Drunken (Mostly) Obscure Movie Quotifyings

Ratshag: And now my friend, the firsht-a rule of Netherdrake racing.
What'sh-a behind me ish-a not important.

Kalishna: Here's some swiss cheese and some bullets...hic!

Palintera: And you! How long have you been a robber?
Phoenicia: Four foot one, shir.
Palintera: That long, eh? ...hic! Jolly good.

Orctacles: It'sh not my damn planet, monkey boy!

Gogmoth: I mean to kill you in one minute, Ned. Or see you hanged in Fort Shmith at Judge Parker's convenience. Which'll it be?...hic!
Ellspeth: I- tee-hee! I- tee-hee! I call that bold talk-*gigglesnort* I call that bold- *gigglegigglesnergglesnort* One-eyed fat man! Hahahahahahahahaha- *thud*
oopsie I fell down ...hic!

Kinnavieve: Take me... to! The volcano! ...hic!

Danger Mouse: Oh, hey, I know you. Sshquirrel boy.
Noggle: Uh, Hogarth.
Danger Mouse: By night known asssh Hogarth.

Alayda: Dere's a girl dere who will do *anything you want* fo fifty dollarsh an hour.
Dakoneris: Like what? ...hic!
Alayda: Anyding! If you want she'll dress like Santa Claus!
Dakoneris: Will shhe bring me a pony?
Alayda: You're a little unclear on de concept, mon.

Galertruby: Gaghaha aglah agghr laghalagh grahagl, gaghaha glhahg agrgha laghahrag. Glhaggla agg larhg, glah, gahaghga gahlgal allahg glha....hic!

Vyprania: I tell you, we got two categories of pilotsh around here. We got your prime pilots that get all the hot planesh, and we got your pud-knockers who dream about getting the hot planesh. Now what are you two pud-knockers gonna have? Huh?

3 comments:

koalabear said...

swiss cheese and bullets is from tremors! :D

Maureen Lycaon said...

It'sh not my damn planet, monkey boy!

Buckaroo Banzai: Across the Eighth Dimension

Avaric said...

I liked the Right Stuff reference.