Friday, January 28, 2011

Is Friday Night Drunken Movie Quotings

The Warrior With No Name: You'd be Ratshag, out of Durotar. Killer of wimmenzh and children.
Ratshag: That'sh right. I's killed wimmenz and children. I's done killed just about every blunkernubbin' thing what walks or crawlsh at one time or another. And I's here fer ta killsh you, Little Bill.


Danger Mouse: Cut the horseshit, sshon. I've got their disciplinary filesh right here...hic! Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the varsity shwim meet? Who delivered the medical sschool cadaversh to the alumni dinner? ...hic! Every Hallow's End, the treessh are filled with underwear. Every sspring, the toilets exhplode.


Ellspeth: I am a mushician and the monkey is a businesshman. He doesn't tell me what to play, and I don't tell him what to do with his monkey. I mean monkey. Monkey! Arrrgh! Moooo-neeeeey. Rattersh, shtop laughing at me....


Jinnik: And then he calls me a jerk, and saysh that the lasht guy who thought he was a jerk is dead now. Sho I don't say nothin' and he saysh, "What do ya think about that?" So I saysh, "Well, that don't sound like too good a deal for him, then...hic!"


Maurice:  That'sh what I said. Sho if he can't move, how's he gonna shit down, George? I was a stand-up tomato: a juicy, sexy, beefsteak tomato...hic! Nobody does vegetablesh like me. I did an evening of vegetables off-Broadway. I did the besht tomato, the best cucumber...hic!


Phoenicia: A wee while ago, a scuttle men frae yer ship broke intae th' haem ay th' French colonial governur. They started throwin' thingsh ben a plate glass livin' room windae. Ee foond some ay th' things oan th' green. Large warld globe. Wee loove seat. A lot ay books....hic! A burst ay Balzhac. Th' French writer? We also foond a Westfaall Militia private. First classh. He was unconscioos at th' time. He claims they threw heem, tay.
Alayda: T'rough da window?
Phoenicia: That's reit. It seems he took them thaur fur a wee joke. He didne teel 'em it was a governor'sh hooshe. He tauld 'em is was, uh... weel, whit we caa in Ironforge...
Alayda: Ya, mon, we call it de same t'ing in da Echo Islesh..hic!
Phoenicia: Weel, that's abit aw, lieutenant. If it makesh ye feel onie better, Admiral Wentworth shays thes is th' warst ship he's ever sheen in his entire naval career.


Is thanks fer ta Unforgiven, National Lampoon's Animal House, The Return of the Pink Panther, Fargo, Tootsie, and Mister Roberts fer the words.

1 comment:

Jack Brown said...

Ah, Danger Mouse and the classics...