Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Guest Blogger: Creighton

Well, he kicked me out. Said he was tired of me chasing his cat and peeing on his rose bushes. Of course, he didn't mention the time he chewed up my wand and then buried it in the backyard, did he? Oooh, nooo.

It's just as well. He was okay and all, but it's not like he was the Light's Gift to Gilneas.  Mostly I was sticking around as an excuse to avoid the Darnassian meat market. I mean, some of those druid boys are good to look at, all tall and dark and glowery, but after ten thousand years of the old same old some old, they're looking for something new. And as both a shapeshifting wolf and a practicer of the arcane arts, I'm as trendy as can be right now. I'm willing to be a lot of things, but somebody's boytoy fashion accessory ain't one of them.

So, it's time for a new beginning. I've got my robe, my staff, and my top hat (a gentleman must always dress the part, no matter how long and sharp his claws) and I've bought a ticket for Darkshore. And we shall see what the world has to offer.

5 comments:

Eustashius said...

Hello Creighton,
I look forward to hearing about your trip.
-Eust

Sedna said...

Color me intrigued.

Kayeri said...

Greetings, Creighton, nice to meet you!

Khol Drake said...

Smashing, old bean! Simply smashing! Do let us know how it goes, won't you?

Von said...

Miss Roane conveys her sincerest greetings to the gentleman, and her sincerest regret that all the nice arcanologists are always... confirmed bachelors, no doubt married to their work. Yes, that's what we'll tell ourselves. Propriety, sweeties, after all.