Saturday, January 7, 2012

TRANSMOGALYPSE! Ellspeth: Green + Purple = Evil, Right?

Hi everyone! I know, I know, I already have a mog outfit, but when I saw this dress in the auction house I just had to have it. I mean, purple to represent magic, and green to represent the remorseless demonic energies I use to mercilessly rip the souls from those who annoy me and send them off to eternal torment in an unspeakable hell dimension. Plus, it brings out the color in my eyes!

So, here's the four one one:
Head: Amethyst Beholder Eye
Chest: Darkmist Wraps
Shoulders: Bog Mantle
Hands: Flamehandler's Gloves
Waist: Felheart Belt
Legs: Cindercloth Pants
Feet: Darkmist Boots
Weapon: Staff of Beasts

4 comments:

Lui said...

Nice :)

That black doesn't show the blood stains as much

*evil laugh*

Anonymous said...

Spiffy. Can't say I would have put that dress (or most of that outfit) to such good use.

Ratshag said...

@Lui

Good point about the bloodstains!

@Arcane

Aw, you're so sweet. Just for that, I promise I'll drain your soul last!

tkc said...

I want an Eldara Dawnrunner's mog!

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=25032#screenshots