Friday, June 1, 2012

Is Friday Night Drunken Gamifyin'

Ratshag: What be the name of thish game?
Kinnavieve: Thumper!
Ratshag: Whyfuhg we playin'?
Maurice: To get drunk? ...hic!
Ratshag: I sezh, whyfuhg we playin'?
Danger Mouse: To get really fucked up!
Ratshag: Who playsh this here game?
Palintera: Thumperbuggers! ...hic!

/gesture /point
/gesture /gesture /point
/gesture /gesture /gesture /point
/gesture /gesture /gesture /gesture /point
/gesture /gesture /gesture /gesture /gesture /point
/gesture /gesture /gesture /gesture /gesture /gesture /point
/gesture /gesture /gesture /gesture Crap! /drink

4 comments:

Stormy said...

Is it possible for Danger Mouse to get drunk? I mean, it's not like she has a functioning liver.

Khol Drake said...

That just makes her better at it.

Redbeard said...

Sounds like some BGs I've run on my old Horde guild last year. WSG didn't start getting interesting until after the second beer.

Sarkoth77 said...

Sorry to bug you as I am sure you get messages like this all the time, but I was wondering if you could take a few minutes to watch this Wow video I made showing how to not play the game (comedy). thanks, Sarkoth77. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLiNgXOcqKI&feature=plcp